Refund and cancellation policy
Our cancellation and refund policy is as follows:
- Any cancellationmade 14 days or more before the start date of the course will be eligible for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the start date of the courseyou will only be eligible for a refund on half the course price you originally paid.
- Once the course has begun you will not be eligible for a refund.
- All refund requests 14 days before and during the 2 week period before the date of your booked course should be sent to email@example.com
- Any refunds may take up to 14 days from when we reply to process for you to receive your money back.
- We supply a resource pack which is sent in the post. If you do not receive the resource pack before the course date, you are not eligible for a refund on the course. We will send an alternative electronic resource pack. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received you course pack before your course start date.
- You can choose to reschedule a course. If you choose to reschedule a course 14 days before the course start date your will not occur an admin charge.
- If you reschedule less than 14 days before the start date of the courseyou will be charged a 20% admin fee of the total course price you paid.
- Any course rescheduling requests should be sent to email@example.com.
- DIME square Ltd reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any classroom course or online course if we do not reach our minimum attendee number.
- DIME square Ltd reserves the right to change the tutor stated on the ‘course dates’ page with 48 hours’ notice to attendees.