We are pleased to announce that dates for all of our national courses are now available online.
You can register and pay online, via the website. The courses include:
- PITstop – advanced injectable initiation
- PITstop support – supporting people on injectables
- 1-day PrePITstop – key message foundation course
- 3-day PrePITstop – full foundation course
- 1-day HCA PITstop – involving the non-registered practitioner in diabetes services in General Practice
We have already piloted a 1-day HCA course and a 1-day PrePITstop and both well evaluated positively. All students that attended them stated that they would recommend the online courses to others.
We will be sending out resources packs, including the June 2020 workbooks to every delegate. The content will be consistent to our face-to-face teaching and we have discovered ways on ZOOM to maintain interactivity within the group.
In some areas, courses are being commissioned for local General Practice teams to access. To date, this includes Sandwell and West Birmingham, Hillingdon and Kent. If you work in any of these areas, please go directly to the course dates page and look for courses running in your area. We plan to provide links taking you to the local registration pages or who to contact to register locally.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or would like to know what course is right for you.